Friday, October 10, 2008

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

Yeah yeah… it’s too early to make my 2009 New Year’s resolutions but hey it’s only 2 months away or so. Hence in no specific order my resolutions would be:

1. Maybe get out of KL for a couple of years. I need a more laid back lifestyle. I can already hear the gasps from everyone. It is so congested here. Ughh..

2. Give myself 6 years to do O&G at my own pace locally. My next 2 options would probably be paeds or psy if the first fail of course.

3. Hmm.. I’ll be a more loving gf and a gorgeous one too. The next relationship would be the last. Blek.. Which will then lead to my diamond ring and garden wedding. Muahahha..

4. Start learning up on investments (shares, unit trust..) and getting my finance organized.

5. Getting a Pekingese pup.. after I get settled down with internship and new place of course.

6. A new car within the next 2 years or so. I need something smaller and personal. I’ll leave the purchase of a big family car to my future hubby.

7. A dragon baby in 2008?? Well we’ll see.. Just the thought of running out of shape and I might postpone this resolution. Hehe..

8. Stop getting my hair coloured no matter how strong the urge is. I want straight thick long healthy BLACK hair for a change.

9. Stop splurging in malls. I really do think I am suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder.

No comments: